|Boatfinder Brokerage Services|
|Kings Lock Boatyard, Booth Lane, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 0JJ, UK|
|Contact:||Boatfinder Brokerage Services Ltd|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Mobile:||Reveal Mobile Phone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All Boatfinder Brokerage Services Listings|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120184
*** Click on the "Open website in new window" link above to see a 360 degree tour of the boat ***
• Engine: Isuzu 43Hp 4 cylinder diesel engine with PRM 150 hydraulic gearbox.
• Quality 10:6:5:4 mm steelwork by Liverpool Boat Company with cruiser stern and a side hatch opposite the dinette. Cratch and cover to the front.
• Stylish professional fit out by Liverpool Boat Company with light oak faced ply and solid light oak trims to the ceilings, cabin and hull sides. Engineered oak flooring to the galley and dinette, carpet to the saloon, corridor and bedroom and parquet effect vinyl to the bathroom.
• Forward bedroom with a fixed 4ft fixed double bed that extends to 4ft 6in with a mattress infill. There are two wardrobes and a set of drawers at the foot of the bed and a cupboard above. Corner cupboard and storage steps.
• Spacious cabin bathroom featuring a full sized quadrant shower cubicle. Vanity unit with counter top washbasin, and a Thetford cassette toilet with spare cassette. Towel rail and sliding door to corridor.
• Mid cabin saloon featuring an Aarrow solid fuel stove on a tiled hearth, a range of built in cupboards and two leather easy chairs.
• Raised Pullman style dinette with storage below that converts to a double berth. Wood lined side doors opposite the dinette.
• Spacious hand crafted solid oak rear walk through galley with black granite worktops, tiled splash-backs and inset stainless steel sink. Extensive under counter units including a pull out larder cupboard. Slot in Stoves DIT500 gas oven, grill and hob, 12v Fridgemaster fridge with icebox. Daewoo microwave. The electrical equipment for the boat is located in a cupboard by the rear doors.
• Specification includes above plus: 24v/240v, shoreline, Sterling 1.8kW inverter, two roof mounted solar panels and a solar charge controller. Horn amd headlight. 3 x 135 Ah leisure batteries (renewed 2017). Central heating by Webasto diesel boiler via 4 radiators and the Aarrow solid fuel stove. The water is heated by the engine, the Webasto boiler and immersion. Sprayfoam insulation. Stainless steel water tank. Anchor and chain.
Barely-A-Wake is a lovely, well appointed cruiser stern narrowboat by Liverpool Boat Company. She is a one-owner boat that took part in the Golden Jubilee river pageant in 2012. Barely-A-Wake offers well planned and beautifully constructed 4 berth accommodation that would be equally suited for live-aboard or holiday use. She comes well equipped with roof mounted solar panels, anchor and chain suitable for use on the Thames, and a tiller mounted umbrella holder. Viewing is recommended. Mooring available by separate negotiation.
Lying in Staffordshire
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION, AND AN INSIDE AND OUT WALK-THROUGH VIDEO TOUR ON DVD PLEASE CALL 01270 760799 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|Model:||60 Cruiser Stern|
|Fit Out:||Liverpool Boats|
|Length over all:||60'|
|Fuel capacity:||37 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||96 Gallons|
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.